Friday 22 July 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd July, 2016



Today's weather;

It's sunny over Koh Samui this morning with still a few clouds in the sky but I expect the sun to burn them away, so better get ready for a hot one. Current temp at 7am is a nice and cool 26C

My last day at Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines, this afternoon I will finish the current PADI IDC, an update is to follow and I will be off to Cebu, tomorrow it's back to Koh Samui, via Manila and Bangkok.
It's cloudy here today and current temp at 8am local time is 27.6C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd July, 2016

The bay at Fisherman's Village, looking direction Bang Rak, as seen from the appartment for rent at the new Blue Vanilla shop in Fisherman's Village

Yesterday was another warm day with the sun occasionally popping out. Max temp reached 33C


The small square in front of Eve's Kiosk, the dive resort I stay at in Panagsama Beach near Moalboal in the Philippines. Usually filled with cars in the weekend and quite empty during the week.

The forecast is looking good for the next ten days with a mixture of partially cloudy days and days with a bit more sunshine. In general a very good forecast with plenty of sunshine and just an occasional chance of a tropical shower.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: