Sunday 24 July 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th July, 2016


Today's weather;

A rey and cloudy sky hangs over Koh Samui this morning with occasionally showers at different parts of the island. This may continue until the late afternoon when it might clear up a bit and the sun may break through. Current temp at 7,30am is 26C

Am back home again, I arrived at 4pm at Samui airport, will be home all day today and tomorrow morning I will drive over to Phuket, to start a PADI IDC there on Tuesday.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th July, 2016

Choengmon beach during very low tide earlier this month

Yesterday saw a dry around Koh Samui and it was warm when I arrived, although max temp reached just 31C with a few showers around the island at different locations at different times.

The forecast for the next ten days predicts a mixture of cloudy skies and partially cloudy skies with occasionally a tropical shower and next week towards the end of the week some wind.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: