Tuesday 26 June 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th June, 2012

Today's weather;

It looks a bit more cloudy around Koh Samui this morning with a current temp at 7am of 26.8C

The PADI IDC and the EFR Instructor course for June 2012 are both completed and this morning my students and myself will be on our way to Koh Tao for the PADI IE, back on Thursday, ideally with 3 new PADI Instructors.

Sunset on the ferry two days ago on the ferry between Samui and Donsak

Yesterday saw a sunny and warm day. once more. Max temp reached around 33C

The forecast is slightly changing, Wednesday a tropical shower might sweep over Samui and during the weekend the wind id once more picking up, accompanied by tropical showers.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: