Wednesday 2 September 2009

Welcome to September 2009

Welcome to September 2009

It's that time of the month again, time to welcome a new start of the month!

In my memory, September was always a very nice month, carrying over the nice August weather. Unfortunately the last two years weren't that great though, 2007 saw a lot of rain however 2008 saw a good second half of September.

Let's hope for the best in this year's version of September despite the weather forecasts predicting a wet weekend ahead, with better days after weekend.

Hope to see you back on my blog and keep them comments coming. If you plan on visiting Samui or Thailand, please have a look at my Samui and Thailand hotel recommendations blogs.

Camille

2 comments:

Neil said...

We have never been to Koh samui before and have booked a holiday for 1 week from 21st Sept. I expected some rain but also some sunshine as well. We have been horrified to see the forecast so bad. I was encouraged by your comments today about a better end to the month. Realistically whats the chances of some sun? Your blog as been much appreciated.Thanks. neil

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Neil,

Usually September has plenty of sun and I can only hope for this year's version to have the same! I would be very surprised if there aren't more than just a few sunny days during this month.