Friday 25 September 2009

A new hotel booking site added

A new hotel booking site added

Last week I added a new link with a couple of buttons on the side bar for Hotels Combined, who support a very interesting and good hotel search and booking program for both Thailand and Koh Samui and of course the rest of the world. They show you the best deal available with just a few clicks which reduces a lot of searching and is very convenient. I hope that my regular readers will enjoy the service and use it frequently for their hotel bookings.

Another link that I added is for a UK based company that offers directline-holidays with a wide range of holidays including all inclusive holidays & cheap package holidays. I hope that you all enjoy this one as well.

Now go out and book your hotels and holidays with these two companies and I will benefit from it as well. Thanks!

Camille

1 comment:

Tina said...

Can't agree with you more on HotelsCombined. I use it often too.