Sunday 30 September 2007

Goodbye to September

It's time to say goodbye to September.

Unfortunately, September 2007 won't be remembered for it's great weather. There was a lot more rain than usual and more than once I thought that the rainy season had already started.
Despite some really nice days, in general the weather in September was below average.

In my 8 years on Samui, I can't remember having witnessed that much rain in September but it seems that the whole region is struggling with bad weather patterns, since two months in a row already.
I do hope that people understand that Global Warming is a real and serious threat and take action accordingly, especially those in Government positions where they can make a difference.

In the meantime however, let's hope the rainy season stays away for a while and October will be nice and sunny.

Thanks for visiting my blog this month and please feel free to post your thoughts on my articles.

Camille

No comments: