Sunday 6 October 2019

Koh Samui, Thailand weekly weather update; 29th September – 6th October 2019

Koh Samui, Thailand weekly weather update; 29th September – 6th October 2019

Sunday morning, time for the Koh Samui, Thailand weekly weather update; 29th September – 6th October 2019.

Long run is in  the bag. I'm glad to be back in training again. Goal is the half marathon come 15th December in Surat Thani. Today was an easy hour and a half run. In the last 600 meters I run off my feet by a dog! The dog was running next to a motorbike, following his owner. He didn't see me and despite evading moves by myself, he hit me full on and swept my legs away. Lucky for me it was on the side of the road and I landed face first in the sand. Very lucky for me that I did not have a single scratch. 

On to the weather though, it is partially cloudy this morning. The current temperature at 9.45am is 29C. It looks like a nice day in the making, not too hot but most likely dry.

Last week saw some great weather. All week long sunny skies and lots of sunshine. It was warm but not 'stupid' warm or rather hot as for instance in April. The overall temperatures are dropping and makes for agreeable days. As long as it stays dry. Dry it was this week. Wherever I was on the island last week, I didn't spot a single drop of rain.
Maximum temperatures reached 34C in the beginning of the week. The minimum temperature barely hit 23C. A nice start of the month indeed.

Koh Samui, Thailand weekly weather update; 29th September – 6th October 2019

Koh Samui, Thailand weekly weather update; 29th September – 6th October 2019

Khow Tanim or the Magic Garden in Baan Namuang. My last visit was almost two months ago. Check it out, it is an interesting place to visit. This is one of the many statue clusters that can be found there.

The forecast for next week is looking great. The weather of this week continues to hold on. Hardly any wind, few clouds and plenty of sunshine. The overall temperature shouldn't be too hot though. October continues to keep up good appearances.
Enjoy your time on our island or in the Samui archipelago next week!

Please do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and enjoy the beaches around the island or in front of your hotel or resort and get some well deserved rest and a break. 

If you're done resting or need something else to do, there's plenty of things on offer on and around Koh Samui, you can go snorkeling or diving or take a dive course. 

 Join me in a private dive trip with yours sincerely! 

You can also enjoy some of the trips I recommend, like a half day gourmet lunch and snorkeling trip at the Southern part of Koh Samui or a photography trip where you get to see the most photo genetic spots on the island or go for a drinks tasting tour if you like a tipple or two. 

You may also opt for a very special dinner experience at The Thai Experience. Behind closed doors, reservation only and a very enjoyable and well worthwhile way of spending an evening on Samui. Authentic Thai food and a great atmosphere. Can highly recommend this experience. 

Contact me for more detailed information on any of the options mentioned. 

Camille

No comments: