Saturday 1 November 2014

Welcome to November 2014

Welcome indeed to November 2014. This is usually a very wet month with the rainy season in full swing and all signs seem to be set for a wet edition this year.
The last three years and 2009 were mild but we had already a lot of rain during last October and the current forecast doesn't look too favorable. better get prepared for some rain later this month, when the monsoon is most likely in full sing upon us.

Chaweng

View over Southern Chaweng and it's lake from the Kao Hua Juu pagoda, yesterday afternoon

Halfway through this month I will find myself back in Khao Lak for a PADI IDC and will remain there for the remainder of this month.
Today I will start the month with a quick visit to Chiang Mai, where I will run a 10km race tomorrow morning with at least one and possibly two more 10km races scheduled this month.

Don't forget the Loy Kratong festival this coming 6th November, definitely worthwhile checking out, where ever you will be in Thailand, including our island!

If you find yourself back on Samui this month, I hope you enjoy yourself and let me know how you liked it!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: