Sunday 10 August 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th August, 2014

Today's weather;

A very early update today, since I will be leaving for Incheon airport near Seoul in South Korea shortly and don't know when my next internet access may be, possibly very late this afternoon. It's cloudy in the greater Seoul area but dry. Current temp at 7am local time is 22C
A great time was had and I really enjoyed the IDC here and I feel a little bit sad to leave but on the other hand I'm also missing my family a lot and am looking forward to see them again. All bittersweet!

On Koh Samui it's still dark but it looks cloudy and dry with a current temp at 5am of 25C

Sun dried bananas

Bananas being sun dried in Thong Krut

Yesterday was cloudy and a little bit of rain could have occurred around the island. Max temp reached 31C

Pyeongtaek-si market, South Korea

Market in Pyeongtaek-si, South Korea, the city I visited yesterday

The forecast predicts dry days without too much wind and especially Tuesday through Thursday should be really sunny.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: