Saturday 14 June 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th June, 2014

Today's weather;

It may come as no surprise that the sky over Koh Samui is grey and cloudy this morning. It's still very warm and dry at the moment. Current temp at 7am is 28.8C

Fisherman's Village

Yesterday on my way home, around 6pm at Fisherman's Village, shortly before a short storm unleashed it's powers 

Yesterday saw all day long heavy overcast and occasionally some rain in short but strong showers. It wasn't as bad as I had expected though, until around 6pm on my way home when a serious storm hit our part of the island for a short but intense time with strong wind and hard rain. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast still shows strong wind speeds and gusts well into next week with occasionally some hard showers.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: