Monday 2 June 2014

Food on Wheels; Bread in Panagsama Beach, Moalboal, Philippines

After last month update on the Food on Wheels series from Indonesia during my stay on Gili Air, it makes sense to have an update from Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines, where I currently am.

The bread motorbike in Panagsama Beach

The bread motorbike in Panagsama Beach

It wasn't until yesterday that I finally saw a sample that would fit into this series. In the Philippines, there are plenty of bakeries all around the country. As already reported once with a picture from Cebu City.

What's for sale?

The bread for sale

The area where I stay is rather small so not that much traffic comes through and I was very delighted to have the opportunity to find this gem.

The front

Frontal view

It's interesting to see that I already found a bread on wheels variation in Sanur on Bali, Indonesia. Fascinating finds!

Rear bread

View from the back

Unless I find some very cool theme variations in Dumaguete or Manila later this week, the next month's update should be from Thailand again, so stay tuned! 

I hoped you enjoyed this addition to the series.

Bread

Bread she said

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: