Saturday 31 May 2008

Goodbye to May 2008

Goodbye to May 2008

Time to wave goodbye to May.

Just as last year May, the beginning of May wasn't that great.

This year saw a lot of rain and strong wind, sometimes even thunderstorms. It was also very quiet on Samui throughout May and I'm sure that many business are looking forward to June, so they can pick up on business.

The second half of May turned out rather nice though and at the moment it's very hot again. In the second half of May I stayed in Koh Tao for almost a week to complete some great training dives with Andy, as reported on my dive blog.

The next couple of months should be very good for diving, so if you visit Samui, don't hesitate to contact me or have a look at my website.

Hope you enjoyed my blog this month and look forward to seeing you again next month.
In the meantime, please subscribe to my blog(s).

Camille

No comments: