Sunday 8 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th November, 2015

Today's weather;

It's partially cloudy this morning over Koh Samui and the sun is breaking through and it looks like it's going to be a lovely November day, with flat seas and sunny skies. The boat operators are happy again! Current temp at 8.30am is 29C

This morning I ran a 12km race in Tambon Sisunthon on Phuket in 1:01'01, with a 4'53 pace, which for my doing is pretty fast. It's also partially cloudy here at current temp at 8.30am is 27.2C. Once I'm done here I will be on my to Khao Lak again to continue with the current November PADI IDC.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th November, 2015

Chaweng beach yesterday morning, a shy sun is peaking through the clouds again

Yesterday saw bits and pieces of sunshine again around Koh Samui but there was also some rain at times. Max temp reached 29C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th November, 2015

The Sisunthon lake or Khum Nam Bang Maruan as it is locally known in Phuket, where the race was held, during sunset

The forecast is still looking good for the next ten days, partially cloudy skies with sunshine and occasionally a tropical shower. Well above average for a typical November day, so enjoy while it lasts!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: