Saturday 21 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st November, 2015

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui is mostly blue with some clouds over the ocean and the mountains. It should stay very sunny for the remainder of the day. Current temp at 10am is 30C

This is the first time I update the blog whilst I'm moving in a car. Not easy but manageable. I find myself back in the Philippines and am on my last leg, travelling between Cebu airport and Moalboal. It was sunny all the time but we're passing through the mountains and there are some raindrops. Current temp at 11 am local time is 31C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st November, 2015

The seven days of the week at Big Buddha, with Wednesday having a morning and evening option. The day that you were born is important in Buddhism for making merit

Yesterday saw a nice day around Koh Samui, with sunshine, until around 3.30pm, when a shower moved in. After that it was dry again. Max temp reached 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st November, 2015

Manila airport this morning,with my Cebu bound PAL plane

The forecast predicts rain until Tuesday and a storm over next weekend.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: