Thursday 24 September 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th September, 2015

Today's weather;

Due to a computer problem yesterday, there was no update yesterday. So here we go today! 
It's cloudy with some blue spots over Koh Samui. The afternoon may see some light rain. Current temp at 7am is 25.4C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th September, 2015

Wat Plai Laem, the main bot

Yesterday was a cloudy day and still with a bit of haze and some parts of the island may have experienced some rain. Three days ago I couldn't see Koh Phangan from Samui, two days I could just about make Phangan out and yesterday I could see it, although it still was a bit hazy. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast predicts an increase in wind until Tuesday with clouds and possibly some rain, after that it should ease up a little.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: