Monday 31 August 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st August, 2015

Today's weather;

It's cloudy again over Koh Samui this morning and it looks like it will stay that way for the remained of the day. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st August, 2015

This building at Wat Kiri Wongkaram in Baan Taling Ngaam is worthwhile checking out, I like th writing on it's wall

Yesterday was a nice day with blue but hazy skies all day long until 6pm when we had a tropical shower. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast for the next ten days predicts lots of cloudy days with an occasional tropical shower.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: