Monday 20 July 2015

CX7 Samui Adventure Race, 26th September 2015

There's a new and seemingly big sporting event coming to Koh Samui, the CX7 Samui Adventure Race, 26th September 2015

Not many details are known at this stage, but it seems that between 25th and 27th there will be activities arranged on Koh Samui by a company called CX7 with seemingly the highlight being the Adventure Race being held on Sunday 26th September. If we can go by the video below, it looks exciting and once I have more information, I will let you know accordingly.




Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: