Sunday 8 February 2015

Chaweng in 1982

Found this video of Chaweng in 1982 on Youtube. A nice trip down memory road for those who visited Samui back in those days. It's interesting to see that there was hardly any development at all on the beach in those days, two people almost all on their own in the water.



Great to see some videos back from those days, this is rather rare footage since a video recorder was not a common thing to own, let alone carry around on your holidays to exotic locations like Thailand back in those days.

I came to Samui in late 1999 and it has already changed a lot, add another 17 years and the changes are drastic! I really enjoy this video and I hope that you enjoy it as well.
Leave a comment and tell me when you arrived!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: