Saturday 31 January 2015

Goodbye to January 2015

It's time to say to say goodbye to January 2015 on this last January day of this month.

The weather at the start of the month was not very good with the first half of the month seeing a lot of overcast and rain. The second half of the month, once I got back from Koh Lanta, saw a massive change in weather conditions. It was sunny skies from there onward, up to today.
The nice thing about January though, is that although we had nice and sunny skies during the second half of the month, it doesn't get too warm. You will rarely find a day reaching 30C.

Goodbye to January 2015

Fishing boats in Nathon near the town pier

The beginning of the month saw me back on Koh Lanta, conducting a PADI IDC there. The second half of the month I was happy to be home and being able to spend time with my family, especially since my Mum is here for a visit.

We had a fab dinner at Kobori again, a Japanese restaurant well worth checking out that celebrates it's one year anniversary today. Yesterday we visited Fi, a Greek restaurant with a fabulous 'all you can eat' buffet each Friday. We also had a fab lunch at Sweet Sisters last weekend, another place well worth checking out.

It's time to look forward and welcome February, which will see me for the first half of the month back in Phuket for a PADI IDC

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: