Tuesday 11 November 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th November, 2014

Today's weather;

It's a mixed this morning around Koh Samui, this morning during my run there a bit of a drizzle whilst I could see vast blue skies in front of me. That's probably how it will be today around the island, a mix of everything. Current temp at 7am is 26C

Wat Nara Charoen Suk, Lipa Noi

Mural painting at a building at Wat Nara Charoen Suk in Lipa Noi

Yesterday saw a cloudy day with a few showers thrown in. Max temp reached 29.5C

The forecast is looking fairly good, sometimes a few moments of sunshine mixed with clouds and the occasional shower.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: