Friday 25 July 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th July, 2014

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui changes a bit, sometimes there's some sunny blue skies, the and the next moment it's more cloudy again. It's almost 9am already and current temp is already hitting 31C

Silver beach bay

Silver beach bay near Lamai

In the meantime, I had a night flight from Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok to Seoul in South Korea and I just arrived at the location I will be staying at for the next 10 days or so. It was raining this morning, occasionally the sun peaks through now and it seems to be dry with a current temp at 11am local time of 31C 
Tomorrow my second PADI IDC in South Korea will kick off!

South Korean highway view

En route on a South Korean highway, between Incheon airport and the countryside near Osan, where I am staying right now. A bit of a contrast to the palm trees on Samui!

Yesterday saw a mostly cloudy day with occasionally some rain, mostly later in the day. Max temp reached 30.3C

The forecast for Samui shows a strong breeze, possibly picking up in strength towards next the end of next week. Rain showers can occur during the the next 7 days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: