Thursday 24 July 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th July, 2014

Today's weather;

There's a nice blue sky hanging over Koh Samui with some scattered clouds in it, let's hope this keeps steady for the remainder of the day. Current temp at 7am is 26.8C

Later this evening I will be leaving Thailand again, work is calling and this time I will be en route to South Korea. A trip I'm looking forward to since I don't get to go there too many times.

Chaweng Beach

Chaweng Beach yesterday

Yesterday started out grey and cloudy but early on in the morning the sun came through, it was a nice day, it stayed dry and there was some very strong wind during the late afternoon. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast is looking fairly good. A fairly strong breeze can be expected each day for the next 7 days with just very occasionally some rain. Fairly cloudy though.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: