Wednesday 23 April 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd April, 2014

Today's weather;

It's a bit later than usual, since I did a hill run in Chaweng this morning in preparation for the Samui Midnight Run, this coming Saturday night. It's hot and sunny out there and I noticed during my run, it did not go that well! Current temp on Koh Samui at 7am is 28.2C

Central as seen from beach road in Chaweng

Central Festival as seen from Chaweng beach road

Yesterday saw another very hot day around the island, although it was partially cloudy. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast predicts Thursday and Friday to be sunny but all other days to be rather cloudy.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: