Friday 17 January 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 17th January, 2014

Today's weather;

Second day in a row on the road, hence a very late update today. Today it's sunny ans warm around Koh Samui. Current temp at noon is around 19C

In the meantime, I landed safely on Bali where I'm waiting now for my connecting flight to Lombok, where a taxi and a short boat ride are waiting for me before I arrive on Gili Air. Current temp at 1pm is 25C
Tomorrow morning will see the start of a new PADI IDC, the second already this year!

Aerial view of Bali

Aerial view of Bali during landing at Denpasar airport

Yesterday saw mostly a cloudy day, all the way during my dive from Koh Lanta up to Samui. Max temp reached 29C

The forecast predicts an increase in wind for tomorrow, but it should stay fairly cloudless but come next weekend, some serious clouds may move in.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: