Saturday 16 November 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th November, 2013

Today's weather;

It's grey, cloudy and wet over Koh Samui and it could well be that the rainy season has arrived, at last. There was plenty of rain last night. Current temp at 7am is 24.4C

Don't forget about tomorrow's Loy Kratong festival though at Chaweng Lake or where ever you may find yourself in Thailand or in a Thai community outside of Thailand! 

In a few hours time I will be on my way to Phuket, where tomorrow morning I will run my first competitive race in over 4 months, the Koh Phangan Marathon being the last one. After the race it will be off to Khao Lak to start a PADI IDC. Loy Kratong will find me in Khao Lak tomorrow evening.

Chinese Temple in Maenam

The Chinese Temple in Maenam

Yesterday started out as a beautiful day with blue skies but during the afternoon more and more clouds moved in and last night it rained cats and dogs and this morning we had a shower already on top of that. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast has drastically changed and it looks like the monsoon season is upon us. Strong wind and plenty of rain tomorrow with the wind easing up until next weekend but there might be rain pretty much every day, getting heavy by next weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: