Sunday 1 September 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st September, 2013

Today's weather;

An almost near blue sky is showing off above Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Today I will start a PADI IDC on Koh Phangan, so the next 9 days my updates will come from here. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C

Koh Phangan

Kids having fun whilst playing at a coconut tree on Koh Phangan

Yesterday started out very nice with a blue sky, but during the day clouds crept in. There was still enough sunshine for the sun lovers though. Max temp reached 33.7C

The forecast for the next 7 days predicts nice and mostly sunny days with an odd chance for a tropical shower.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: