Saturday 20 July 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th July, 2013

Today's weather;

It's cloudy once more around Koh Samui but dry at the moment and just a little bit of wind. No such things as the recent storms seem to be around for today! Current temp at 7am is 26.6C

Later this afternoon I will take the ferry over to Koh Phangan to run my 2nd ever marathon, the Koh Phangan Full Moon marathon with a midnight start! Therefor there will be a late update tomorrow.

Koh Phangan Full Moon marathon route

The Koh Phangan Full Moon marathon route (last year I ran the quarter marathon) for tonight's midnight start, a difficult run, because of steep hills at km 7.5 and 14 plus a lot of sloping ground but mainly because the start is at midnight, when I'm usually vast asleep!

Yesterday saw a nice day, it was cloudy, yes and not a lot of sunshine but it was mainly dry besides a short shower and not too warm. Max temp reached 31.3C

The forecast shows one more burst of strong wind tomorrow afternoon and by Tuesday afternoon the wind is about to slow down tremendously and we may have some chance of sunshine again.
But first things first and I will be off to Koh Phangan soon.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: