Monday 20 May 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th May, 2013

Today's weather;

It's cloudy again over Koh Samui but it's still very warm and there's a nice breeze. Current temp at 7am is 27.8C

Jaow Mea Guanim at Wat Plai Laem

Jaow Mea Guanim at Wat Plai Laem

Yesterday saw a merely clouded day but it was very hot and I got sunburned in my face from being for just an hour in the pool between 10 and 11am. Current temp reached 34.1C

Clouds and strong-ish winds are predicted for the next 7 days with maybe an shower or tow along the way.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: