Thursday 2 May 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 2nd May, 2013

Today's weather;

A slightly delayed update because I was busy with the PADI IE on Gili Air in Indonesia of which you can expect an update on my dive blog later today, but all my candidates passed their exams which is a good thing! The weather on the Gili's is stunning this morning, blue skies and a current temp at 10 am local time of 29C

Back to Koh Samui and the weather there is also good, sunshine and a warm day is in the making with a current temp at 7am of 28.2C

Gili Air, Indonesia taking care of the coral

Great advice anywhere in the world but this sign can be found next to the pier on Gili Air in Indonesia

Yesterday was hot on Samui, 35.3C was the max temp!

The forecast for the next 7 days looks wonderful with pretty much sunny skies all the way through.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: