Wednesday 15 May 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th May, 2013

Today's weather;

The weather has changed for the better right now and it's full blue and sunny skies all over Koh Samui. Current temp at 10am is 32.5C

This update is later than usual because there was a 100 day memorial service for my Mother in law at the Plai Laem Temple this morning.

Wat Plai Laem, Koh Samui

A sign in Wat Plai Laem that I can only urge everybody to respect and ideally be aware of before you visit any temple in Thailand

Yesterday was a warm and sunny day around the island. Max temp reached 35.2C

The forecast predicts blue skies with a hance of some clouds and possibly a tropical shower after the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: