Thursday 25 April 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th April, 2013

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui is partly clouded this morning but I still expect a sunny day ahead of you. Current temp at 7am is 27C

On Gili Air in Indonesia we're enjoying a very sunny and hot spell. This morning and all day yesterday saw blue skies and the current temp at 8am local time is 24C but it feels more like 30!

Gili Air taxi boats with Lombok mountains in the background

Gili Air taxi boats for Lombok, with Lombok mountains in the background

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day but during the night some thunder and lightning cruised over Samui and some very light rain came down. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast is still good with plenty of sunshine ahead of us but next week Wednesday into Thursday may see some stronger wind again. Don't be surprised if you encounter a short tropical shower somewhere along the lines. 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Camille, just thought you might like to know that in firefox browser on windows 8 your blog is very hard to read.

This is due to the budda fixed background image.

Interestingly it does not show up on my husbands ipad - nice and clean easy to read there.

He directed me to your blog to read a resort review.

regards, anna-marie

Camille said...

Hi Anne-Marie,

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that. Hopefully this will get sorted since I'm very happy with my blog design.