Saturday 1 December 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st December, 2012

Today's weather;

There's a tiny and weak sun out on Samui, peeking around the clouds. Current temp at 7am is 26.4C

On Malapascua it's beaming with sunshine again, on my last day here. Current temp at 8am is 27C. This afternoon, after the PADI IE, I'm off to Cebu city for a late evening flight to Manila. Tomorrow morning I will participate in the Nike we run Manila 10km event and at 10.30 am it's off to Bangkok.

Malapascua, fishing nets

Fisherman on Malapascua beach taking care of their nets

Yesterday saw again some rain but not as much as before with a max temp of 29.5C

The forecast shows some rain tomorrow but it should slowly dry up and later next week the sun should break through again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: