Sunday 4 November 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 4th November, 2012

Today's weather;

A really early morning sun on Koh Samui got quickly replaced by some light rain with the sun still peeking through the clouds. Current temp at 7am is 25C

Right now I'm waiting for my taxi in a sunny morning Senggigi on Lombok, Indonesia to take me to airport and a flight to Kula Lumpur's LCCT terminal where I will finally leave on a Samui bound flight tomorrow morning from the International terminal. 
It looks like really nice this morning but yesterday saw a few showers. Current temp at 8am local time is 27C


Senggigi beach yesterday afternoon

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around around Samui, with some thunder and lighting during the evening and possibly some rain during the night. Max temp reached 30.8C

The forecast is still looking good, although there may be overcast and an occasional tropical shower, which for this time of the year can be considered as a good forecast!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: