Friday 30 November 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th November, 2012

Today's weather;

It's cloudy and wet this morning but each day progressively shows or has less rain. Current temp at Koh Samui at 7am is 27.4C

On Malapascua the nice weather keeps going strong although a regional tropical storm is predicted tit 5th December, but I will be well on my way to Khao Lak in Thailand by that time. Time is indeed running out here and Sunday I'm on my way back home again. Current temp at 8am local time is 27C

Malapascua, school procession

A procession of the local school on Malapascua with all students

Yesterday saw half as much rain came down compared to the previous day. Still wet but with dry spells now. Max temp reached 28C

The forecast show hard rain during the evening, almost dry tomorrow, hard rain Sunday morning and after that it really should start to ease up, cloudy, but mostly dry. Seeing is believing though!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: