Wednesday 14 November 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th November, 2012

Today's weather;

It's sunny with a thin cloud layer over Koh Samui. It looks lie a nice day in the making, there was a very beautiful and bright star lit sky early this morning as well. Current temp at 7am is 25C

It's going to be a long day today for me, around 8.30am I will leave the house and my final destination is Mactan airport in Cebu City, Philippines, where I should arrive around midnight. Tomorrow it's off to Malapascua where I will, start a PADI IDC later this week.

Nathon, Koh Samui

The whole place may be torn down but not the little good luck house for Buddha's blessing, in Nathon

Yesterday saw a dry and partly sunny day. Max temp reached 30.5C

The forecast predicts fairly good weather for this time of the year, some days will have some more overcast compare to others, there may be a tropical shower or two but nothing that indicates a start of the rainy season in the next seven days!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Camille,

what's the weather usually like on Samui at the beginning of January? I've heard mixed reviews.

thanks

Sam

Camille said...

Hi Sam,

Usually the beginning of January is nice, although there can be some rain, please have a look at my archives, half way down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.