Sunday 30 September 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th September, 2012

Today's weather;

A late update today since I just got back from Koh Phangan where I participated in the 3rd Full Moon marathon and I ran the quarter marathon and got 2nd place in my age group.
Back here on Samui the sun is out, weak, but definitely out! Current temp at noon is 29.3C

3rd Koh Phangan full moon marathon

My view at 5am this morning; the finish line! 12.3km in 59'18.9 minutes as part of the 3rd Koh Phangan Full Moon marathon

Yesterday saw a dry day with some strong wind at times and mainly overcast. Max temp reached 31C
Around 1am I got woken up in Koh Phangan by the hard rain but by 3am when I had the alarm go off for a 4am start in the quarter marathon, it was dry again.

The forecast shows more sunshine with an occasional shower and strong wind for Thursday and Friday.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: