Friday 20 April 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th April, 2012

Today's weather;

Due to not having internet access this morning in Khao Lak, my daily update is a bit late and is already coming from Phuket.

First things first though, this morning Koh Samui is slightly sunny with a current temp at 10 am of already a whooping 32.8C

Khao Lak was nice and sunny this morning with a current temp at 10am of 30C and being now in Phuket, it's also nice and sunny although Phuket already saw some rain earlier this morning. Current temp at 10am is 32.7C
Sunday morning I will participate in a 10.5km run in Saphan Hin Park near Phuket town and after the run I will head back to Samui.

A very nice sunset yesterday in Khao Lak

Koh Samui was cloudy yesterday with a few bursts of sunshine but it remained dry with a max temp of 33.1C

Yesterday the PADI IE was successfully completed in Khao Lak and my job was finished, hence my short detour to Phuket. There was some rain during the day time but the evening was dry again. Max temp reached 31.6C

I hope that Phuket remains the way it is during my stay, recently there was a tsunami warning and a few earthquakes here! Precautions are being ramped up.

The forecast for Samui is looking good after Saturday.

Camille

No comments: