Saturday 24 March 2012

Result of the poll; Do you like the new look of the blog

Result of the poll; Do you like the new look of the blog

The result has been up for a while but I just didn't have enough time to get around posting about it. Here we got though and 63% likes the new look and 36% of the readers don't like the new look.

I would've hoped for a higher number or percentage of likes but it's still encouraging enough for me to keep the new look for the time being.

The main complaint was made by two different readers that they couldn't read the words anymore with the new background. That's very unfortunate that the color combination of words and background doesn't work for them. For me it's however very time consuming to change everything around and I actually do like the new look. Furthermore, I wish I had more time to play around with my blog, right now I can just about manage to get the daily updates done.

Thanks to everybody who took the time to vote and provide feedback. I'm looking forward to hear more of you out there, so keep the posts and mails coming!

Don't forget to check out my Koh Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand.

Camille

No comments: