Friday 30 March 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th March, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Tao and Koh Samui are getting ready for another hot day. The skies are very blue this morning. Current temp at 7am is 27C

The busy Mae Haad harbor on Koh Tao

Yesterday saw a lovely and sunny day around Koh Tao and Koh Samui, although I didn't see that much of it since I was all afternoon in my room and in bed with an upset stomach. Max temp reached 32.2C

The PADI IE on Koh Tao has been completed yesterday and today I will be attending a PADI Course Director update and I will take the 3pm boat back to Samui later today!

The forecast for the next 7 days is looking a bit up and down, some days a bit more wind, some days a bit more cloudy but in general it should stay rather dry.

Camille

No comments: