Saturday 31 March 2012

Goodbye to March 2012

Goodbye to March 2012

Time flies when you're having fun and also, in my case, when you're travelling a lot. This has been a very busy month for me, with 3 PADI' IDC's back to back and for the first time ever, three PADI IE programs in one month where candidates of me attended. I also visited three different countries during this month, Indonesia, the Philippines and of course what I call my home nowadays, Thailand. I've visited also all three capital cities of all three countries, but for all three I was only at the airport, just transferring through!

Getting up early to catch a dive boat which leaves at 5am can have it's advantages, a gorgeous sunrise on Malapascua in the Philippines where I conducted a PADI IDC

First things first though, the weather during this March was outstanding, mainly sunny and just on a very rare occasion Koh Samui saw rain this month. Although I was just here for the last third of this month, the weather has been excellent this March.

Despite being away for a lot this month, I'm very happy that I have been able to update the blog every day with a weather forecast, which is not an easy feat, sitting on a tropical island where internet connection may not be the best. Skype does wonders though and helps you to keep in touch with your loved ones back home and in this case, also an excellent tool to get the local weather updates, first hand!

I'm looking forward to a week off at home and than it's off to Khao Lak for another PADI IDC.

Looking forward to April now, that is usually the hottest month in the year and also brings us Songkran, the much awaited and anticipated Thai version of New Year.

Thanks for dropping by this month, hope to see you all check in again next month and don't forget to check out my Samui hotel recommendations blog and my Thailand hotel recommendations blog for all your hotel bookings in and outside of Thailand.
If you enjoy and like the information my blog provides or think it's useful in any way, don't hesitate to make a donation. Thanks Beryl for this month' donation.

Camille

No comments: