Friday 30 December 2011

Goodbye to December 2011

Goodbye to December 2011

It's been a very busy month for me, this December! At the tail end of the November PADI IDC on Gili Air and afte the dives on the Liberty wreck at Tulamben, I had a few days to relax on Bali.

One of the many small shrines around Bali

In a very busy Kuta I relaxed for a day or two before taking the plane back home to Koh Samui, where I only spend two nights before I was on the road again in order to start another PADI IDC in Khao Lak this time.
A good time was had in Khao Lak and after the completing the IDC and PADI IE all candidates and myself went for a three day live aboard to the Surin islands.

On the live aboard

The weather in Khao Lak was good, just as the weather was good the first two weeks of the month on Koh Samui. The second part of the month saw a bit more rain and especially some strong wind. It's been not that much of a good weather month for the island as in previous years, although last year saw a small storm on the 31st, which is still a small option for this year as well, although the forecast has toned down the possibility.

Right now I'm relaxing and enjoying a couple of days off. Time to wind down for me. Once the New Year kicks off, I want continue to work on a new website about PADI IDC's in the Philippines.

For now however, all the best for the remainder of this year and a prosperous New Year to all of my readers.

Camille

2 comments:

Martyn said...

Happy New Year Camille and all the best for 2012.

Have fun in the sun and surf.

Camille said...

Thanks Martyn,

All the best for you and your loved ones in 2012