Tuesday 3 May 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd May, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui is having another sunny morning. Current temp at 7am is 27.5C

Yesterday saw a very hot day on Samui, max temp reached 32.2C

Tomorrow I will be travelling back to Samui, where I should arrive around 8pm. My travel day will start at 4.30am, so I'm not sure if I will be able to update this blog tomorrow.

Teluk Nara on Lombok, a freighter boat in front of the harbor, where we dived yesterday

Gili Air is still nice and relaxed, a situation that hopefully won't change too soon, since it seems that the Gili islands are seriously gaining in popularity! Get your seats early if you still want to enjoy the island(s) before t gets really busy here.
This morning it drizzled a bit and yesterday we saw a sunny morning, some rain during the afternoon and more sunshine after the rain!
My work is completed, the IDC is in the bag and yesterday we had some fantastic dives.

Camille

No comments: