Monday 3 January 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd January, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui has more clouds this morning, just like the last week. Current temp is around 26C

Namuang Waterfall with plenty of water after the recent rainy season

Yesterday saw another dry day on Samui with some sunshine during the afternoon. Me and my family took a trip around the island and visited the Namuang waterfall in Baan Namuang where we had some Isaan style food.
Max temp reached around 29C

Camille

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Camille,

I've never been to Samui and was planning a visit late next week 13 Jan - 16 Jan but after reading your blog and weather reports I'm beginning to think twice. My intention was to get some sun before heading back to NY after a few weeks in Asia. Any thoughts you can share? I'll keep checking your blog.

Thanks,

Jeff

Camille said...

Hi Jeff,

Right now it's actually nice, there was a fair bit of sunshine today and it's dry.

This Thursday to Saturday is supposedly not so good with strong wind and rain but before and after that it looking good. Just keep a close eye on my blog for accurate day to day updates!