Wednesday 24 November 2010

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 24th November, 2010

Today's weather;

Samui is having a cloudy sky and rain is predicted again. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C

Kao Lak has a beautiful blue sky, as usual but I expect rain in the afternoon, as usual! Current temp at 7am is 23.4C

Koh Samui had a day with on and off rain, mainly in the form of a drizzle but with some harder rain in moments as well. Max temp reached 29C

Kao Lak had a nice morning and when I arrived back from Phuket it was raining again. Phuket had a lovely sunny day by the way. Max temp reached 31.6C in Kao Lak.

Camille

4 comments:

Alexandru said...

Hi Camille! I`ll be again in Thai in December 21, in Pattaya. Please, put some weather information about Pattaya, if is possible.
Thank you in advance and best regards!!

Alex

Camille said...

Hi Alex,

My main focus of this blog is things happening and weather updates for Samui.

Pattaya updates would only be covered in this blog if I would be in Pattaya, but right now I've got nothing planned for Pattaya in the near future, so I'm afraid that you will have to look at other resources for info on Pattaya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Camille,

I will be in Koh Samui on 14th Dec. Looking at the weather now, does it seem probable that the torrential rains might be back/active at that time?

Also, I have a reservation at The Sarann. How are your reviews about the resort?

Thanks,
Samir

Camille said...

Hi Samir,

Thanks for checking out my blog. Regarding your inquiry, I don't know any websites that can predict the weather 3 weeks ahead in time in a trustworthy way.

Usually the weather around mid December is fine, yes, there may be rain but not torrential.

Maybe it's worthwhile checking my archives on the left side of my blog, about halfway down the page.

Right now I'm not that familiar with the Sarann, can't really comment on this hotel.