Monday 25 October 2010

Results in the 'update outside of Samui' poll

Results in the 'update outside of Samui' poll

The original question was if you want updates during my up and coming travels outside of Koh Samui, as they have started today, whilst I find my self on Koh Lanta, just having heard on the BBC news about a potential Tsunami warning with a 7.5 Richter scale earthquake off the Sumatra coast.

In the poll there were 71 participants and the 3 questions I asked and the responses were as follow;


ARE YOU INTERESTED IN UPDATES OUTSIDE OF KOH SAMUI

YES 25 (35%)

NO 16 (22%)

COMBINE LOCAL AND SAMUI UPDATES 30 (42%)

This result means that 55 voters out of 71 are interested in updates about my travels. 30 voters or 42% like to get updates about Samui and whatever location I'm at!

I can live with the latter result, since that's what I was supporting (without voting myself) and I will try to update both locations at all times.

The result is very straightforward and strongly in favor of updates outside of Koh Samui, so that's what I will try to get going.

Thanks for taking the time to vote and I hope that the 'no' voters will still drop by!

Camille

No comments: