Tuesday 12 October 2010

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th October, 2010

Today's weather;

Right now Samui has a dry spell but it's very heavily clouded. Current temp at 7am is 23.9C
Last night there was a thunderous and loud storm at some stage that woke me up.

Yesterday saw very strong wind and lots of rain in the morning and around 10am it was dry to more or less remain dry for the rest of the day, except for some drizzle. Cloud cover was all day long thick and heavy although the sun did try to break through once! Max temp reached 27.6C

Camille

4 comments:

Smriti said...

Dear Camille,
My name is Smriti and I live in India.I want to visit Koh Samui around 23rd Oct for 4 days .However,after reading your blog I am a little skeptical since you have mentioned about the rains in your blog.This is my second attempt to get there.First time I ended up going to Hongkong instead.I'll be traveling with my husband to Koh Samui.Please help me decide by informing me about the weather condition in the following weeks.What do you think its going to be like?Help.

Camille said...

Hi Smriti,

Thanks for your enquiry and for reading my blog!

Right now there's a few days with strong wind and lots of rain predicted but as of the end of the 19th it seems that it's going to be nice again, although that is no guarantee.

Hope this helps.

Danyal said...

Hi Camille
I am travelling on 21st of the Month and was wondering if you have some
weather information for the next week. Here in the Uk, none of the weather
reports are reliable and they all seem to be different from each other.

I hope you could help me learn more about the following weeks weather.
Thanks
Danyal

Camille said...

Hi Danyal,

Thanks for your enquiry and for reading my blog!

Currently it looks like the current rain is about to improve over the next week, although there may be some showers here and there.

Hope this helps for now.