Thursday 27 May 2010

27th May, 2010

Today's weather;

As mentioned yesterday, I'm on Koh Tao for a PADI IE and Koh Tao is clouded but dry this morning. Current temp is 29C.

Koh Tao yesterday during the afternoon storm

Yesterday we left Samui under good weather circumstances and the trip over to the Rock was easy without waves. Around 3pm though, a storm raced over Koh Tao with very strong winds but hardly any rain for about an hour. After that it calmed down again and when the sun came out it immediately heated up again.
Max temp reached 33.8C

Camille

4 comments:

Alex said...

Hi, Camille!!!
I`m very worried about the weather. I`ll be in Ko Samui from 12 june and I hope to have a good weather. What do you thing?
Best regards,
Alexandru

Camille said...

Hi Alexandru,

You should be fine, since a couple of days there has been overcast and occasional rain but also plenty of sunshine.

This is typical weather for this of the year, I think you'll be fine!

Alexandru said...

Well, I hope that everything will be fine. Thank you for everything. I`ll read your blog everyday. Your advice about restaurants, trips and others are so useful!!!

Camille said...

Hi Alexandru,

Glad I can be of help and good to know that you will check into my blog!