Tuesday 26 January 2010

Two funny sites, a quiz and a list of Thai commercials

Two funny sites, a quiz and a list of Thai commercials

Here are two very funny sites that may entertain you for a bit, the first is a quiz and can you; Tell The Difference Between a Thai Lady and a Thai Ladyboy?

The next link is a list of; 11 of the craziest Thai TV commercials this decade

This is a sample and it's possibly the funniest and/or most tasteless Thai commercial, pending on where you draw the line, I think it's hilarious.



Just something different for a change, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Just for the record, I scored 7/10, which is still withing safety margins, considering I thought two ladies to be ladyboys.

Camille

4 comments:

MoniqueSamui said...

Hahaha .. leuke quiz! Bij die eerste ging ik al meteen de mist in, maar tot mijn verbazing de volgende 9 allemaal goed gegokt ...

Camille Lemmens said...

Haha, gokken, me hoela!

Bronwyn said...

Sorry for the late feedback as we had trouble with the link to email you.
Soo very funny! I got 7/10 (3 Wrong) and my husband got 1x wrong. Not bad for Kiwis. It is great to get some interesting links from you. The adverts were truly laughable. We are all booked for 14 nights in June to visit. It was supposed to be April/May but flights made it hard to do so. I dont know how I am going to wait so long. Thanks again Camille your site is a wealth of info

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi,

Glad you liked the links. I think they're funny as well!

What is/was the trouble with the email link? Any ida?

June will be here faster than you know!