Thursday 30 April 2009

Goodbye to April 2009

Goodbye to April 2009

There goes another month and it was interesting one!

Weather wise, it started with more rain than you usually get in April on Samui, but during Songkran it was dry again (same as last years Songkran) and stayed dry pretty much the remainder of the month with hot and sunny days although there were some very strong winds blowing at times.

For work I spend some time in Pattaya, conducting Wreck Instructor Specialties and in Bangkok I attended a PADI Course Director update.
Big news for me was the PADI Award for Instructor Development for 2009 that I received this month.

The Beach clean up at Bang Rak was good fun and the event at Chaweng Pagoda was very interesting and I'm glad I didn't miss that.

The turmoil that Thailand went through was not good and I can only hope that this was the last time we saw this happening for a long time to come in Thailand.

All in all an interesting and good month and it's time to start looking forward to May.

See you next month,
Camille

No comments: