Friday 29 August 2008

Goodbye to August 2008

Goodbye to August 2008

Maybe a bit early, but considering the fact that I'm about to leave to Pattaya for the 'rest' of the month, I thought it legit to wave goodbye to this lovely August from Samui.

In contrast to last years August which saw lots of bad weather all over the SE Asian region, including flooding, typhoons and storms which claimed many lives, this years August was and still is lovely!

The weather has been almost non stop great, exactly as it should be on Samui during August. Hot and sunny!

The diving I did during this August was also excellent, great dives at Chaweng Beach, a whaleshark at Cumpon Pinnacle and a fantastic dive at Sail Rock. I can't recommend enough to dive during your holidays. If you're interested, let me know and I can help you out with your requests.

Furthermore, thanks for reading and following my blog(s) and stay tuned for my Pattaya adventures.

Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the whaleshark AWESOME